Sanrio's SSF Office has immediate openings for full-time Warehouse Picker to fill customer orders accurately and quickly and pack merchandise into shipping cartons.
Pick Process Steps
· Read customer orders on scanner and pick merchandise from its specified bay & bin location.
· Verify that the item in the location is the correct item for the order.
· Pick the specified quantity of the item, puts the merchandise in its numbered shipping carton and completes the transaction on the scanner. Then moves on to the next item on the scanner.
· Upon order completion, the paper copy of the pick list is placed in the last carton, marked with an “F” and sent down the conveyer line.
· Start the pick process over again from step 1 above.
· Must be able to complete 65 lines and/or 150 units per hour during peak periods of work.
Assist with annual year-end inventory, packing function as needed, able to competently use the Savant scanner system and other warehouse duties as assigned by management.
Education/Experience: High school diploma, GED or related work experience required. Entry level position.
Ability to: accurately and quickly perform assigned duties; perform cross functional duties desirable.
Previous warehouse experience desired.
Physical/Other Job Requirements:
· Must pass pre-employment physical examination.
· Must have English language skills (able to speak, read & write).
· Must be able to stay on feet all day.
· Heavy lifting required (upwards of 50-70 lbs.)
· Repetitive motion including lifting, squatting, reaching, grasping, carrying & climbing.
· Able to pull merchandise from a height of 5 feet.
· Able to use a razor blade cutter to cut cardboard.
· Able to safely operate hand truck and pallet jack.
· May be trained and required to operate a forklift.
· Overtime of up to 4 hours per day is required during peak periods.
· Must comply with all company policies, including safety rules and immediately report any unsafe conditions to immediate supervisor or lead.
· Attire: Must wear closed-toe shoes and clothing in compliance with warehouse safety rules.
· Must be a team player.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080