Senior Product Designer : Torrance, CA
Design ideas from basic concepts to fully worked out design solutions. Work with a high level of independence, according to project briefing, creative vision and direction in close co-operation with the Creative Director. Must have the ability to work with tight deadlines and demonstrate a high degree of flexibility. This role will be hands-on and will handle projects from all stages starting from conceptualization to final completion. Responsible for hard line product approvals and design hard line product execution pages for Sanrio brand style guides.
· BFA in Industrial/Product Design or closely related area.
· 5+ years experience within the consumer product industry.
· Computer Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Power Point, MS Excel, MS Word.
· Must have: knowledge of various Raw Materials: textiles, plastics; manufacturing process / costing of products.
· Must have excellent drawing ability; a strong sense of color, illustration skills and building product style guides.
· Able to: to take projects from concept, ideation and all the way through the completion; translate marketing objectives into 3D visual format.
· Excellent time management skill, organization & prioritization skills required to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight timelines and meet deadlines.
· Proactive creative thinker to produce new ideas and problem solve.
· Good written/oral/verbal communications & presentation skills, with strong attention to detail.
· Able to take direction as necessary and work professionally with others and leverage relationships to advance business goals.
· Project management experience preferred
· Must maintain company/licensee proprietary & confidential design concepts and information.
· Other duties as assigned.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job code: SW-SD82112
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080