Get ready Bay Area, Aggretsuko’s DEN of RAGE is coming to SAN FRANCISCO!
Following a successful run in Los Angeles, Aggretsuko’s DEN OF RAGE is coming to San Francisco on Friday, July 20!
The immersive retail pop-up shop experience will take over TOTO Concept 190, an experiential WASHLET Studio (across the street from AT&T Park) and transform into Aggretsuko’s raging world for two weeks.
Fans can access interactive, shareable photo environments – including her overcrowded desk and the karaoke bar where she lets off steam after work. Other elements include:
- A special appearance and signings by Yeti, the creator of Aggretsuko, who is traveling from Tokyo for opening day – Friday, July 20th.
- Special gift with purchase – AND gifts daily for the first 50 customers at the space
- Unique giveaways throughout the day
- Exclusive San Francisco-themed designs, event only merchandise AND limited edition Aggretsuko merchandise from Japan
- Claw machine with special edition Aggretsuko plush
- Aggretsuko appearances for photo ops on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
Admission is FREE!!! However, get the VIP treatment with the Aggretsuko DEN of RAGE VIP package! You'll get immediate access to the event, an exclusive DEN of RAGE t-shirt, enamel pin, and a poster. To purchase VIP packages, visit www.denofrage.com.
Please note that only credit cards will be accepted for merch purchased at Aggretsuko's DEN of RAGE, NO CASH!!!
Aggretsuko’s DEN of RAGE SF
Opens Friday, July 20th through Tuesday, July 31st
Daily Hours: 11 AM to 7 PM
TOTO Concept 190
190 King Street
San Francisco, CA 9410