Administrative Coordinator : El Segundo, CA
Under the supervision of legal counsel and a paralegal, performs general office and administrative functions primarily in support of the legal department, but may include tasks performed on behalf of the licensing and finance departments
- Administrative support to legal group, including phone calls with licensees, drafting correspondence, data entry, spreadsheet creation, distribution of documents, filing, and copying/scanning.
- Request, follow-up, and track necessary paperwork (e.g., outstanding contracts, exhibits, royalties, general documents) needed from licensees in order to meet license agreement terms.
- Update status reports on a daily basis, and actively participate in weekly status meetings
- Input basic contract terms into Dependable Solutions database.
- Assist paralegal, including distributing license agreements, drafting agreement summaries, researching counterfeit inquiries, and coordinating a high volume of other correspondence
- Assist finance and licensing departments as needed with database and paper file management, copying, and audits
- Interact with internal departments, licensees, and customers to resolve customer service inquiries
- Other duties as needed
Candidate should have a minimum (2) years related work experience, preferably in a legal, accounting, or insurance environments, with a familiarity with database entry being preferred. Position requires proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); as well as strong analytical, pro-active problem solving skills, and excellent attention to detail, including oral and written communication skills.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080