Associate Product Designer
Associate Product Designer : El Segundo, CA
Serve as Junior Hardlines Designer to support Creative Manager & Product Designers with product trending, design & approvals.
- Hlp establish product trends by trend shopping, researching magazines & on-line, utilizing trend services, etc.
- Participate in creation of product pages for product style guide.
- Work collaboratively with creative team on the creation to develop &adapt style guide files. (graphical & layout).
- Work with assigned licensees to ensure character/brand integrity, design excellence & quality of licensed products.
- Check legal compliance & administer licensing product approvals for assigned licensees.
BA/BFA in Industrial/Product Design or closely related area & up to 1 year related experience. Must have: knowledge of various raw materials (e.g., textiles, plastics, etc.), good drawing/illustration skills & sense of color, able to translate marketing objectives into 3D visual format. Computer proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Power Point, MS Excel, MS word; must be physically able to use computer & artist tools. Requires good: detail orientation, analytical ability to research & analyze trends for product design; organization/prioritization, written/verbal communications skills. Able to multi-task and work under tight deadlines. A team player able to take direction & work professionally with internal/external business partners.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: APD-OL
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080