Associate Sales Manager
Associate Sales Manager : El Segundo, CA
Support Sr. Director with co-brands, promotions, space licensing and digital. Assist in developing and implementing strategic direction to grow current business and seek out and secure new partnerships. Serve as key liaison between Sanrio and outside partners. Communicate with partners on a daily basis - field requests and execute project objectives.
Project Management of Co-Brands, Promotions, Space Licensing and Digital:
- Lead the planning and implementation of project from concept to completion.
- Achieve annual sales projection.
- Work closely with internal teams including Brand, Creative and Product Development to determine and facilitate the project scope, goals, deliverables and timeline.
- Ensure all timelines are met and projects are delivered complete and on time.
- Establish strong relationships with partners; serve as key contact for outside partners on a day-to-day basis.
- Work directly with partners on issues involving product development, branding, execution, approval status and maintaining timelines.
- Assist with the planning, management and execution of launch events and promotions.
- Research and analyze the market, brainstorm and identify new partner opportunities.
- Outreach to potential new partners including cold calls.
- Create pitch decks and prepare sales pitches.
- Work with Legal team to facilitate contract completion and compliance.
- Draft Letter of Intent forms, One-Time Authorization requests, and Amendment requests.
- Compile and update line lists and line plans for internal reference.
- Work with Finance team to gather annual and quarterly sales projections and verify quarterly sales.
- Requires bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years in Consumer Products, some sales, event production and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Strong execution skills.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills, attention to detail and analytical skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills; able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage several projects at once.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- A team player, able to take direction and work professionally with others.
- Proficient in Excel, MS-Office, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Keynote
- Some overnight travel required - up to 10%.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: ASM-OL-917
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080