IT Manager : El Segundo, CA
Management of information flow, operation and programming activities, including network and systems design, procedures, and operations. Provides management direction and leadership in computer applications development and computer operations of the corporation as well as advice and counsel to management concerning new applications and technology.
- Manages the activities involved with software maintenance and development to ensure optimal programs. Coordinates software development with other IT functions.
- Provide recommendations to management for the purchase of new hardware and software to ensure the best product within the limits of corporate policy.
- Assess management needs regarding information retrieval, information control, and the use of systems in company operations and processes.
- Directs the preparation and installation of procedures and systems, including technical direction of computer operations and providing assistance in the format of management reports in order to maintain consistency and improve efficiency.
- Database management of archived data files from legacy system i.e. Savant WMS and Lawson
- Oversees the design, maintenance and implementation of the systems that manage an internal database.
- Assess and implement new reporting tool to replace and convert legacy Crystal Reports and/or access archived SQL data files for ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Provides user training on all applications used in order to improve productivity.
- Manage and review scheduled jobs are ran and completed; and implementation of new jobs ensuring maximum efficiency for job turn-around and machine utilization.
- Maintains professional contact with other companies, research bodies, and equipment manufacturers concerning computer applications and equipment.
- Determines the degree of accuracy and security required in processing work under an automatic system.
- Maintain, support and development of the Sanrio-Online B2B web site, particularly focus on technical aspects and data integration with Sanrio's ERP systems and Third Party Logistic company.
- Monitors and maintains software licensing and maintenance agreements. i.e. VOIP system and LifeSize Video Conferencing System; as well computer servers and software.
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and/or 5+ years' related work experience.
Database Management/Design/Application; Reporting Skills, Visual Basics, .NET, SQL Server 2016, ERP, Data Integration.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080