Logistics Analyst : El Segundo, CA
Under minimal supervision, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned tasks. Responsible for all aspects of receiving inventory – import and domestic. Facilitates the release of prebook, preorder and SHK offers. Provide support for order acknowledgments, shipping information, freight claims, researching POD’s. Assist with department customer service and clerical support. Monthly account invoicing and billing. Manages specialty/chain account processes for shipping. Coordinates shipping for LAO special events. Reconciliation of yearly P/I.
- Responsible for the receiving of inventory - import and domestic PO's
- Generate monthly receiving reports
- Responsible for the coordination of defective, overages/shortage product and vendor returns
- Adjust inventory - overages/shortages
- Coordinate all facets of Inventory transfers - loc to loc
- Correspondence and follow up for Stores, Co Stores (order status, POD's, Returns, Carriers) orders and shipments
- Process carrier claims for lost and damaged boxes
- Audit carrier freight bills
- Audit order reports and shipping reports
- Monitor all incoming product and create releasing reports
- Responsible for releasing/allocating and creating shipments for SHK Offers, Domestic Offers, Prebook, Preorder
- Specialty/Chain accounts – responsible for understanding routing guides, compliance manuals, receive/retrieve PO's and shipping
- Specialty/Chain accounts - create product and shipping labels
- Chargebacks – research and resolve
- Customer set up
- Customer returns
- Billing - marketing, core royalty fees, warehouse fees, storage charges, projects, creative fees,
- Billing for specialty, chain accounts and LAO - Issue credits and invoices
- Responsible for stores return adjustments
- Assist with P/I for stores/ecommerce
- Manage communication with 3rd party warehouse Bandai.
- Oversee total inventory and make recommendations and report for slow inventory.
- DONATIONS - Reviews donation requests & executes product selection by assessment of inventory and process orders.
College degree and 5+ years of Domestic Transportation and inventory control work experience. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use judgment to problem-solve, prioritize, and handle numerous projects simultaneously with minimal supervision. Must be detail-orientated, a team player, possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet continuous deadlines for all projects. Must also possess excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: LA-818
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080