Manager, Business Development
Manager, Business Development : El Segundo, CA
The Business Development team is a highly visible and impactful team that works across Sanrio Inc.'s North American businesses to identify, analyze and develop strategic growth initiatives.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision-makers and influencers at key retail accounts such as Walmart, Target, among others
- Design overall retail program for targeted customer segment
- Develop retail initiatives to drive sales and profitability in key accounts
- Collaborate and coordinate with members of licensing, branding and creative teams and execute sales initiatives and to identify and drive new retail opportunities
- Create compelling presentation materials to communicate brand strategy and positioning within key retail accounts to senior management and senior level executives and buyer-level management
- Regularly report to supervisor on program updates and to seek input and approvals on new projects in prescribed format
Qualified candidates will have: various industry experience and in functional areas in retail, licensing, consumer products and planning to support the development and execution of Sanrio's growth strategy. The role requires excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving skills; exceptional written/verbal communication and presentation skills, strong interpersonal, sales and marketing skills as well as a demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including multiple levels of retail management, within Sanrio, Inc. Must have outstanding multi-tasking and teamwork capabilities, an entrepreneurial mindset, be self-driven and execution focused, able to use financial and forecasting models. Frequent overnight travel is required. BS/BA degree and five plus years of relevant experience; MBA preferred.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: BDM-OL
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080