Manager, E-Commerce : El Segundo, CA
Manage and grow Sanrio, Inc. North America's online presence and E-Commerce business through sound business strategies, efficient e-commerce capabilities, product marketing and merchandising plans, manage 3rd party operations and fulfillment partners.
- Lead web strategies for new and ongoing website design, development and management efforts (utilizing 3rd party operations and fulfillment partners) for Sanrio, Inc. North American markets.
- Provide updated information & recommend sound technological solutions, E-Commerce systems, products and services, related business plans & operational processes to top management and implement/launch plans as approved.
- Financial responsibilities including budget planning and management of expenses within budget, meeting or exceeding financial goals.
- Develop and manage online marketing strategies, initiatives, and channels to drive acquisition and retention efforts.
- Utilize effective technology, advertising & merchandising techniques to grow online presence and E-Commerce business.
- Manage E-Commerce customer service and operations activities via 3rd party operations partners to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Comply with all company policies & procedures.
- Other projects and duties as needed and/or assigned.
Requires a Bachelor's degree & at least 5 years related experience in e-commerce. Familiar with a variety of the industry's concepts, practices & procedures including, but not limited to: E-Commerce, online marketing, online products and services, product development and product marketing management, merchandising & customer service. Must possess excellent written/verbal communication & presentation skills, be analytical, detail oriented, strong project and time management, organization, & prioritization skills and strong user of web technology & Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Power Point).
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: EC-818
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080