Office Services/Executive Assistant
Office Services/Executive Assistant : El Segundo, CA
Under the supervision of Chief Operating Officer (COO), responsible for providing LA office services support to ensure the cost-effective execution of office operations. Provides executive level administrative support for the COO and other LA office executives as needed.
- Relieves COO (and other executives as needed) of administrative functions in order increase their focus on executive level responsibilities.
- Handles a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolves conflict involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the COO and executive office, including managing/coordinating calendars, scheduling internal/external meetings, phone support, email review/prioritization, travel arrangements, expense reports, and performing minor personal errands.
- Prepares routine and advanced correspondence including emails, letters, memoranda, reports, excel spreadsheets and projects.
- Other clerical duties including filing, copying, shipping, mail distribution as needed.
- If time permits, and as directed, assist other employees on an as needed basis for special projects.
- Occasional overtime required to accomplish goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oversee in a timely manner office reception, mailroom, and office supply functions (e.g., answer office telephone, coordinate communications from building management, liaise with I.T., shipping/receiving of FedEx/UPS packages, order office supplies, maintain general office cleanliness, office equipment maintenance scheduling, vendor invoice payment).
- Coordinate with the San Francisco office regarding human resources, finance, and shipping/receiving.
- Work with building management and troubleshoot issues.
- Plan and coordinate LA office events.
- Act as coordinator for company promotional programs by making sure employees and guests have necessary materials, compile travel itineraries, arrange travel and lodging, act as liaison with shipping companies, deliver company assets to local venues, provide as-needed emergency services due to timing issues.
- Assist in meeting preparation by greeting guests and making sure meeting rooms are clean and prepared.
- Enforce security protocols regarding visitors.
- Draft, process and track Project Approval Requests and other paperwork as needed.
- Assist various departments with administrative duties such as filing, packing and shipping, etc
Associate degree and at least 4 years’ experience in related capacity. Requires excellent analytical, communication, organization/prioritization & problem-solving skills to plan and accomplish goals. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Able to maintain an organized office and respond to daily office function and employee needs. Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and adapt to shifting priorities. Maintains a professional demeanor and dress code appropriate for an executive office. Must have a valid drivers’ license and able to provide own mode of transportation to run business related errands as needed. Proficient with Microsoft office programs. (e.g., Word, Excel, Power Point). Must be able to lift at least 25lbs. Japanese level written/verbal communication skills a plus but not required.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: ASM-OL-917
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080