Product Compliance Analyst
Product Compliance Analyst : El Segundo, CA
Reviews and oversees all product compliance regulations as set by the U.S. FDA, Consumer Product Safety Commission and State regulators assuring all requirements are met before importing product into the U.S. Review/researches/respond to CPSC on incident reports. Responsible for researching standards, developing protocols, writing the vendor manual, and organizing/compiling safety compliance information for all product categories. Develops solutions for product-related issues such as product recalls and research group citations. Respond to customer/consumer product related questions.
- Research, evaluate, and interpret current and developing safety regulations and standards set by the CPSC, CA Prop 65 and the FDA as applicable to Sanrio's product mix and keeping Sanrio Japan, Nakajima Japan and SHK teams informed of same.
- Work with oversees product development team to determine appropriate safety testing plan for new product.
- Develop Quality Assurance processes to assure compliance of all products with U.S. FDA, Consumer Product Safety Commission and State regulations.
- Work with CPSC accredited labs to test products to meet required safety standards.
- Responsible for researching standards, developing protocols, writing the vendor manual, and organizing/ compiling safety compliance information for all product categories.
- Work with external legal counsel to determine impact of laws and regulations and correspond with Sanrio legal associates on all product litigation.
- Develops solutions for product-related issues such as product recalls and research group citations.
- Registers all overseas food product handlers and develops Nutrition Facts labels for food products with FDA
- Registers with FDA for all import goods considered as medical device products Review/researches/responds to CPSC incident reports.
- Webinars – keeping up to date on new regulations.
- SHK testing invoices – costing out each item to make sure we are making a profit.
- Respond to customer/consumer product related questions.
College degree and 5+ years of related product compliance work experience. Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use judgment to problem-solve, prioritize, and handle numerous projects simultaneously with minimal supervision. Must be detail-oriented, a team player, possess excellent organizational skills with the ability to meet continuous deadlines for all projects. Must also possess excellent Microsoft Office skills (Windows, Word and Excel).
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: PCA-818
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080