Hello friends! Let’s celebrate Cinnamoroll's 20th anniversary with this simple 4 ingredient Cinnamoroll inspired cloud bread. Fluffy like a cloud and super sweet just like Cinnamoroll.
3 large egg whites
2.5 tbsp sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
Blue food coloring
(Optional) Cinnamoroll Cloud Bread Topper Downloadable
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F. Whip egg whites until frothy, then add sugar 1 tbsp at a time until bubbles form.
2. Sift in cornstarch and continue whipping egg whites and sugar on the highest setting until stiff peaks.
3. Separate the meringue mixture into two bowls. In one bowl, add blue food coloring and fold it in.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, layer the blue and white mixtures, and form into a mound.
5. Bake for 20-25 min. Let it cool, then enjoy!