Hello Friends! Who doesn’t love a decadent dessert that is easy and simple to make at home? Even for the laziest egg, gudetama! Tiramisu is an Italian delicacy that is perfect all year round, but also is a wonderful addition to any holiday festivities.Tiramisu is egg based so we had to do it gudetama style! Let’s get started!
- 1 package of Ladyfingers (24 count)
- 1 package mascarpone cheese (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup of coffee
- 3 tbsp of sugar
- 4 eggs
- Cocoa powder
- gudetama Stencil
1. Separate egg yolk and egg whites into two different bowls.
2. Add sugar to egg white and beat until stiff peaks.
3. Add mascarpone cheese into the egg yolk and beat well.
4. Add the egg white and egg yolk together and fold until smooth. Spread onto bottom of serving container.
5. Dip the ladyfingers into the coffee before laying into serving container.
6. Cover the ladyfingers with the egg/cheese mix and layer until ladyfingers and mixture are all used up.
7. And to add our favorite lazy egg, place the gudetama stencil on top of the tiramisu. Click here to download the gudetama Tiramisu template.
8. Sprinkle with a thick layer of cocoa power.