Brand Marketing Coordinator
Brand Marketing Coordinator : El Segundo, CA
Under the direction of the Retail Merchandising Director, coordinate and support brand marketing initiatives and ensure the brand is properly represented to consumers.
- Assist in various projects for Sanrio retail initiatives including Sanrio Stores, Theme Park & Restaurant projects
- Assist in maintenance of costumes including calendar, sourcing, requests, tracking, talent, etc.
- Assist in the development and training of customer service brand guidelines and standards for retail operations
- Coordinate external consumer correspondence (email, mail and telephone) requiring Brand focus as needed
- Provide support for various Brand Marketing activities & projects as needed to grow & support Sanrio’s Brand presence
- Assist in Sanrio store product development including sourcing, brainstorming and supporting purchase order system
- Contribute to tracking of Brand Marketing initiatives – oversee records/spreadsheets as needed for cost/benefit analysis
- Coordinate with Marketing, Creative, Licensing, Retail Business Development & other internal teams to promote Brand consistency
- Maintain overall project calendar for Brand Marketing team
- Coordinate, receive and ship items for various Brand Marketing activities including celebrity gifting, PR, photo shoots, product placement & other Marketing activities
- Assist with managing Sanrio’s corporate product collection, archiving, etc.
- Conduct research to support Brand Marketing initiatives
- Track Marketing initiatives and archive Marketing collateral including press releases, photos, press clippings, video clips, etc. & maintain organized, searchable folders on the server
- Prepare and distribute Marketing kits, donations and gift baskets as needed
- Assist in preparation of Brand and Marketing presentations and one sheets
- Participate in Sanrio new store launches as needed
Brand Events & Experiences:
- Assist Brand Marketing team with Event planning & execution
- Assist in management of outside vendors hired for Events including day-to-day communication & follow-ups, tracking of projects, etc.
- Assist with overall production & logistics for Events
- Oversee supply needs & procure necessary supplies for Events
- Support Event execution activities including development, design, packing, shipping & installation
- Facilitate shipment and/or transportation of products, fixtures & other collateral needed for Events
- Create and submit necessary department documentation, track & document all budget activity for monthly report
- Oversee vendors, negotiate costs & process vendor credits as needed
- Submit invoices & vendor set-ups to Accounting and process Purchase Orders
- Assist with development and tracking of Creative Service Requests (CSRs) and Project Approval Requests (PARs) as needed
- Proof & archive contracts
- Monitor & maintain expense account & budget
- College degree (Marketing, Merchandising or Fashion preferred) & 3+ years related experience in similar environment (Marketing, Licensing, Retail, etc.).
- Relies on experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals.
- Requires enthusiasm for the Sanrio brand & characters, excellent problem solving, planning & organization/prioritization skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as collaboratively as a team player who can take direction & work professionally & collaboratively with internal/external business partners.
- Able to take project from inception to completion, multi-task & coordinate numerous tasks & ongoing business projects under pressure.
- Requires strong conceptual skills, a meticulous eye for detail; strong knowledge and advanced user of online media with ability to research and review in an efficient and productive manner, strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects to meet tight deadlines.
- Must possess excellent written/verbal/interpersonal communication skills. PC proficiency (i.e., MS Office, Outlook, Word/Excel/Power Point/Keynote).
- Able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Travel: Occasional (up to 10%) overnight air travel may be required.
Send resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: H.R. Department
Job Code: BMC-OL
570 Eccles Ave.
South San Francisco, CA 94080