Celebrate our Friend of The Month, Aggretsuko by crafting this Sweet & RAGE felt drink cozy. It’s double-sided so you can enjoy both her sweet and rage sides! I'm sure we all can relate to her “rage” side before coffee. Then back to calm just like her “sweet” side after coffee. It's a perfect fit for your on-the-go coffee/tea for work or at home.
Hello, I'm Jen Wood a creative content creator based in California. I love crafting, baking and making everything! I love inspiring people to get creative and to embrace the DIY way of life! For more crafts, recipes and inspiration, follow me on Instagram @craftedbyjen.
Now let’s start crafting!
- Felt in royal blue, white, tan, mustard, red, black
- Disposal coffee cup and sleeve
- Hot glue gun
- Aggretsuko printable for reference
1. Using your Aggretsuko printable as a reference, cut out both her sweet and rage features out of felt and set aside.
2. Glue both Aggretsuko’s sweet and rage face felt pieces and details with hot glue.
3. Take your disposal coffee sleeve apart and place it onto your blue felt. Using your marker, trace sleeve onto the blue felt and then cut out.
4. Wrap blue felt sleeve piece around your disposable coffee cup and secure seam edge with hot glue.
5. On one side of your blue coffee sleeve, place Aggretsuko’s “rage” head piece in the center and secure with hot glue.
6. Repeat step 5 for the other side and place Aggretsuko’s “sweet” head piece in the center.
7. Enjoy your favorite drink using your Aggretsuko cozy!
Please note: Sanrio has invited, but does not necessarily endorse, the comments of this guest blogger. Any ideas or instructions for homemade products featuring Hello Kitty or other Sanrio characters are authorized for personal use only. A separate license from Sanrio is always required to sell or distribute any products featuring Hello Kitty or other Sanrio characters. The contents of this blog are the copyrighted works of Sanrio.